12.21.2011

And so we begin....

I've hummed and hawed over the idea of starting a blog for Finn for quite a while now.  As much as I may fail to update this blog regularly, I want this as an outlet to record Finn's training progress, brags and updates in general.

So.....

Who is this Finn character??
Breed: Australian Shepherd
Registered Name: Casselcreek Good Cop Bad Cop
Sire: CH Shawndals Got Nothin' To Lose STD (cs) RNcl (CARO) RN (CKC) CGN
Dam: CH Casselcreek Blue Ember Tn-N.
Height: 22"
Weight: 25.5 kgs


Finn - 9 weeks old

I had bought Finn to be my very first trial dog in the world of competitive dog sports.  Needless to say I am truly lucky to have the puppy I took home.

I may be biased, but I think he is turning out to be a pretty handsome dog.

November 6, 2011 - Finn at 17 months

Currently, Finn and I train and compete in Rally Obedience.  We are also currently training in Formal Obedience, Herding, Flyball (Go All Out Flyball Team - Finn's Page) and Scent Hurdle Racing; with the hopes to start trialing in those sports as well in 2012.

Stay tuned for Finn's adventures in the world of competitive dog sports.

Finn with his litter sister Indigo (Casselcreek Girl Gone Wild CGN RN)

No comments:

Post a Comment